- Slow progress with legislation at the most recent Wildlife Forum meeting, held 13 June 2022.
- SA Hunters manager Lizanne Nel report on Leopard Forum meeting.
- In an attempt to inform consumers that livestock producers approach predation in a responsible, scientific and sustainable manner, the June 2022 newsletter continues to address preventative control measures, focusing on Collars and highlighting the pro's and cons for Protective-, Deterrent- and Odoriferous collars.
- Producers often ask why they should apply conservation farming or conservation in general to their properties, since their primary activity is agriculture or agricultural production. In the last of three-part series, Jaco van Deventer of Cape Nature seeks to encourage farmers to apply holistic farming management.
- National Museum publication focus on predation.
Last modified onTuesday, 05 July 2022 09:43